=// . .Yeeling's Photo Haven. . \\=

My Photo Albums

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Photos from kedah~



In aunt's shop. Lil cousin loves taking photos!



She's asking me to pose with that hairdo.. Hmm.. But I wanna watch tv! xD




Behind their shophouse. Periwinkles~ And I look like a 'Hua Chi'. =\.





Oki, uncle say this is nicer. Lol~





This isn't me!! She's copying the micky mouse.




Hee~



Lil cousin & me !


Hmm, couldn't find a coconut tree.. Shelter's pole can? xD




Cousin2~ Same age as me one~ Both sot sot one. Both like mushrooms. =D




Eh what you call this liao ah? Chempedak?



flowers~~



hm.. on the bridge




Me & Chunyi





3 of us~


Lil cousin~~



Cousin3~ HEe.. xin jie




Cousin4 : chun yuan



All of us, minus cousin1, in the kitchen~




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home