=// . .Yeeling's Photo Haven. . \\=

My Photo Albums

Friday, December 14, 2007

A day with serene and yilian~




me & yilian


>.<~ See serene's face and my face~ See the fats difference??? xD


Went to take the train to Bugis.




- Irony -


Went to take photo stickers~ Took this white waiting for the stickers to finish printing..





sereneeeee & me!



again~~ n_n



3 of us



Oh, and also took photos at the outside of parco. Niceee lightings~





HMm, pardon my low-quality camera. Hee~



Off-ed the flash~ Nice hor??~~



Full view.



yilian & me



again~



~ serene & me ~




Then walked over to bugis street. Most of the stalls are starting to close liao. Bought ear studs as usual. Lolx. Bought a gingerbread man for the upcoming festive season~ (= Then walked walk walk, and serene caught sight of the dress I liked earlier at far east! AwwwWWww~~ Tried on 2 and decided to buy one of it. =D


That's the end of Fun Day Number 1.


Fun Day Number 2.

Karaoke session at KBox with yilian and serene again~ Hur hur hur~~~ But quite ex that day. Unlike that day I sang with olidear. 12 plus for 6 hours~ That day one was 22 plus!! >.<" Anyway, photos!


dark dark~




Our 101th favourite pose...

PEACE!


Ya.. again. Haha~




ling ling ling~~



serene & yilian


serene & me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home